One nozzle for every print..
The original fibtip nozzle - designed for an everlasting, high performance printing experience.
This model corresponds to the standard V6 nozzles. The nozzle features:
- Extremely durable Ceramic Diffusion Coating lasting longer than your printer
- Non-stick properties reducing clogging and cleaning efforts.
- 3x in hardness compared to hardened tool steel and 2x compared to typical FDM nozzle coatings (Electroless Nickel)
- Exceptional resistance against abrasive materials such as carbon- and glass fibre reinforced filaments
- Coating hardness: 2000 HV (vickers hardness)
- Excellent thermal conductivity ensuring fantastic heat transfer between nozzle and filament
- Tool steel as base material for great hardness and toughness
- Polished, flow-optimised inner passage with no ceramic/gem-stone inserts
- Withstanding temperatures up to 600°C with ease
The nozzles have proven their excellent performance in industrial setups and they are now available for all consumers.
If you wish to buy large quantities, please give us a heads-up at email@example.com, and we'll provide you with a reasonable offer.
All shown prices include taxes. Business customers within the EU that wish to purchase without taxes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have two nozzles - 0.4 & 0.6 and I print everything starting form PLA to PC/PA CF and I have no issues. Also the coating on these models make them clean as new after hours of printing.
Holder til mere end de fleste